Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know advan stop making their model 5 a while ago, but does anyone know where I can get 19's that are knock off of the advan model 5 or something similar in style. Those wheels look so dam fine. Im looking for new not used otherwise i would post in WTB. although i might have to resort to buying used if i can't find anything :(

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Who said Advan stopped making the model 5? Most advan models get re-named as technology gets better and they produce a new style rim.

IE model 6 was re-named with a slight change,

Kreuzer X is now a sport rim etc etc.

Knock off's suck. Get the real deal.

D

ps here is a pic of my is3 on Advan Kreuzer X

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but im looking for this thing

or similar in style. i cant find it

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i know there are know offs of those. check around on wheel sites i know they are there. ill try to think by who in the mean time.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
here you go. these are the knock off's! they are Exel Ennio's. here is the link:

Exel Wheels

Reactions: NVMYlex

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the links, those are really good prices too. they dont make those in 19's? :( anyways i guess i can go for 18x8 all around. what tire size do you guys recommend on 18x8? wheelmax has a suggestion of 225/40/18, is that ok? or should i do something else?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
that seems about right! sorry they dont come in 19's. i did my best :approve:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
thanks for the links, those are really good prices too. they dont make those in 19's? :( anyways i guess i can go for 18x8 all around. what tire size do you guys recommend on 18x8? wheelmax has a suggestion of 225/40/18, is that ok? or should i do something else?
They don't have 19s. I have the 18x8 +45 with 235/40s. First thing you'll want to do is have them refinished (powdercoated). Mine aren't that old, and the paint is chipping off in some spots.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
And $10,000 used lexuses?

Sorry to break it to you, mate. This is no longer a $30K+ sport sedan.

Jason Ellis does rule, though. There's always that. ;)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
If you order from wheelmax make sure you call them and tell them EZACTLY what you want. Ive heard alot of horror stories of them sending the wrong offset and some sometimes wrong wheels.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
the Tenzo Passion 5 looks kindof like that.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Look for some slightly used Advans. Better specs. on those than the Excel Ennios.

·
Registered
226 Posts
if you ever buy exel ennios, please buy a set of 5 instead of 4 because if you ever hit a hole on the highway at 75 mph, you most likely bent or crack the wheels.

don't ask me how i know, I had them on my corolla (daily beater).

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you ever buy exel ennios, please buy a set of 5 instead of 4 because if you ever hit a hole on the highway at 75 mph, you most likely bent or crack the wheels.

don't ask me how i know, I had them on my corolla (daily beater).
yea regardless i was planning on buying 5 any way incase i got a flat. i hate having miss matching wheels, at any time!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts