Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty set on Advan wheels, and I was debating between the Kreuzer V or the Sienna II. I found these 2 on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445101139&category=43958&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445100781&category=43958&rd=1

Can someone confirm for me these wheels will fit? What is the recommend offset for the IS300 (I have an 2001). And should I go 18's or 19's? I am not going to race my car too much, but I am worried about ride quality...

Thanks in advance,

John

·
Registered
831 Posts
i second that
WhiteLex03 said:
Get the Kreuzer those are some bad ass rims.

-Ringo

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Dreamsof2JZ said:
I'm pretty set on Advan wheels, and I was debating between the Kreuzer V or the Sienna II. I found these 2 on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445101139&category=43958&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445100781&category=43958&rd=1

Can someone confirm for me these wheels will fit? What is the recommend offset for the IS300 (I have an 2001). And should I go 18's or 19's? I am not going to race my car too much, but I am worried about ride quality...

Thanks in advance,

John
If youre concerned about ride quality, you might want to lean towards 18s.

With the 19s you'll rub in front and back for sure. The offset is too low. If it was me in the market for wheels, I would not buy this set.

With the 18s, you'll rub in back. But with minor fender work, and/or smaller rear tires this set up can easily work. Since the front is thin (7.5) and not as tall as 19s you might not rub depending on how low you go.

I like the Sienna better myself. Gotta love the polished lip. Plus they're staggered, you should have a nice fat lip in back. They seem like a safer bet and they're cheaper.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Oh yeah, the Siennas are super rare. You'd be one of a handful of people with them. Kruezers, not so rare. Actually, I don't know of anyone else that has em, but I'm sure someone out there does...

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
The Kreuzers are bad ass, the ones on ebay will not fit though, the offset is not correct.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i have the kreuzer v's in 19's and i like them. unfortuneately i bent one and had to get it fixed. but it's fixed non the less...

i agree with vvti, i dont think those offsets will work with our car. i think mine are +48 or +45...one of those.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
The Kreuzers will definitely rub like no there is no tomorrow. Unless you roll your front and rear fenders due to the +38 offset. Sienna's are pretty sweet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks for all your answers. :) I think I am leaning towards the Siennas, but I was wondering what is required to roll my fenders, and if it is ok on the car?

Thanks again,

John

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Ah those Siennas are puti :p . The front offset is tight if you have a drop but will still work. Maybe fender rolling. The rear should be fine also with some fender rolling. If you're not dropped, then you should be fine without any fender work.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
- ADVAN RGs or TCIIs

RG:

TCII:

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
dut said:
- ADVAN RGs or TCIIs

RG:

TCII:

Do RG's come in silver? i dont they do. What color is his car?

·
Registered
4,991 Posts

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
RG's dont look that good unless its on a pretty sporty car. Lexus is more luxury than anything. The RG's in silver probably look good with the right color and kit.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
do they make the Advan RG's in 19's? or is 18's the biggest size they make?
- I dunno, but I want the gold 18s on my white IS :eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts