Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
They're like $1300 in Japan. :cry:

We really get shafted by importers, it sucks. If you brought them back in 2 boxes (2 in each box), it should be ok, depending on your airline company's baggage rules.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:

We really get shafted by importers, it sucks. If you brought them back in 2 boxes (2 in each box), it should be ok, depending on your airline company's baggage rules.
but the way baggage handlers throw your shit around they would probably get damaged... :lol: maybe you should consider getting in on MrMark's container from japan deal.

otherwise, there are quite a few companies that make pretty decent replica of the Advan AVS model 5 wheels. Flik and Speedy to name two of them.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
irv_usc said:
ÜberPhLuBB said:

but the way baggage handlers throw your sh*t around they would probably get damaged... :lol: maybe you should consider getting in on MrMark's container from japan deal.

otherwise, there are quite a few companies that make pretty decent replica of the Advan AVS model 5 wheels. Flik and Speedy to name two of them.
Actually, I want Kreuzer Model V's, which there are NO decent replicas of (which is exactly how I want it).

Too bad there's no way he could get TWO full sets of rims back on 1 luggage load. It's just too much volume.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where would you recommend I look for the ADVAN model V in japan?

Autobacs? If I can get them for around $1,300 I will def pick up a set.

Thanks for the info
Don

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
irv_usc said:
ÜberPhLuBB said:

but the way baggage handlers throw your sh*t around they would probably get damaged... :lol: maybe you should consider getting in on MrMark's container from japan deal.

Actually, I want Kreuzer Model V's, which there are NO decent replicas of (which is exactly how I want it).

Too bad there's no way he could get TWO full sets of rims back on 1 luggage load. It's just too much volume.
agree with you on the kreuzers. definitely. but don't really want to spend that price on wheels, then have to add another 5-600 for tires...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts