Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey wsup guys, new owner here :). i bought the car with these ADR wheels and have no idea what the model is. they didn't come with stockies :( and was trying to see how much i can sell these wheels and tires for? The wheels have some little scratches here and there as you can tell from the pics. opinions? i wanted to go with some work emotions cr kai in bronze...

sorry for the dark pictures, it was rainy and it was after i finished taking off the DRL and doing the stand alone fog mod.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
honestly you're not going to get alot for adr wheels (even when they're in good condition) besides yours looks like 16"s? maybe 17"s?
either way you're probably better off keeping those as winter wheels or something, besides without any additional info its really hard to say how much you would get... but to be blunt i'd say no more then a couple hundred.

hmm, after looking at the adr site, it seems you have "intense" wheels on.
considering how much those wheels go for online... about $750-1000 give or take for 16-17" sizes complete rim & tire packages brand new. so, honestly like i said, i don't think you'll get more then a couple hundred at best considering the condition of the wheels (and tires).

ADR Intense wheels

·
Registered
517 Posts
ouch....at least you did'nt pay extra for them....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info they're 17's wrapped in potenza's. i may keep them as winter wheels or could help me chip away at some new ones :) +rep for the help

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
You should keep the ADRs as winter wheels. They don't worth anything, might have to pay people to take them.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yeah, it will be more of a pain to find someone to buy them, you won't get much, and even less if they need to be shipped. On the other hand, for winter wheels they aren't bad. I'd keep them, thats what i ended up doing. Then you won't have to worry about them in the winter too.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
368 Posts
Not a good idea by posting an ebay auction u r interested, even for askin an opinion. All u get is more potential bidders to bid up the auction imho... To ur question, i think u need some stretch out tires for the front to clear.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
I seen a couple different setups on the forums like 18x7.5 in the front with +48 offset and 18x8.5 +43 in the back.
This is the setup you need if you want to go with the Works. I had 18x7.5 +44 all the way around and I kicked myself in the butt for not going with staggered setup.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
8.5 +48 in the front will most rub the fender liner during turns.

I'm with Blue99 on this, except I'd look for more like a +48 in the rear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts