Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car came well equipped, but is missing the package with memory seats... does anyone know what parts would be needed to add this option alone and approximate cost? My fiance is 5'1" and I'm 6'3" so when she leaves the seat crunched up in the front I can't even get into the car until I stand outside for a good 10 seconds watching the seat slowly move back.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
I'd be surprised if adding this is cheaper than trading it in for a car with the memory seats...

The memory buttons are on the doors, so new door panels in addition to the seat motor stuff, bunch of wiring... plus the memory functions tie into the mirrors and power tilt steering (which your car likely doesn't have either so you'd need to add those).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping since the seats were already 8 way power all I'd need was some module and a button. Even our old ES300 has memory seats, I can't believe it isn't standard on all IS's :(

·
Registered
817 Posts
I was hoping since the seats were already 8 way power all I'd need was some module and a button. Even our old ES300 has memory seats, I can't believe it isn't standard on all IS's :(
IS's are more personal cars ES are more family car. it make sense that it came standard on ES's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts