Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know why but I think I might have a problem.. well according to my gf. I have to always check what is going on on my.IS!!! I love here! Its almost like if I :chill: everyday.. I dont know about the rest of ya.. but being here is my high :screwy: lol

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
y'all crazy! :neener:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I mean if I add up the hours im here a day its probably 2-3 hours out of my day.. oh shit I can be getting a BJ from my gf!!! (something else im addicted too :p )

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
2-3 hours a day? fawk that I spend all day at work (9 hrs) browsing my.IS & getting a BJ! :lol:

Your not addicted. You just think you are...

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
I spend so much time on here its not even funny. My only other hobby is this one thing called college. The rest of the time is on here. Especially this weekend, Spokane is at a standstill with 17 inches of snow :lol:

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
My girl bitches at me too. When I get home from work she always says, "I don't know who you missed more, me or that computer with that stupid Lexus site." :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
haha you are not alone, i just tell my gf whenever she needs a ride to somewhere she will have to put up with lexus site...

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
we're all screwed

·
Registered
329 Posts
lmfao this is a good thread. lol and I wouldnt call it an addiction, thats the word that a gf uses cuz she cant explain how a guy thinks

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My girl bitches at me too. When I get home from work she always says, "I don't know who you missed more, me or that computer with that stupid Lexus site." :lol:
YES dude!!!! :lol: tonz of rep+ (if i could im only a lurker lol) dude I get in trouble at work for being on this site.. they say I have a problem.. This comes back to that threat where they talk about "ever think you would get fired".. Shit I almost did.. but I :worship: this site way to much to stop.. this is like doing it with a freaky girl.. like a red head or something.. got to be coming back for more!!!! my girl on the side, hopefully my gf dont see this.. lol hell na ill show her right now!! :bigSmile: she is going to be so pissed..

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
hahaha, its so weird. ive been checking this site daily since i joined a year ago. and ive joined MANY other car forums, and the most i checked any of those was once a week and that only lasted a few months in the summer because it was local. something about the parking lot on this site just attracts me. its weird because thats where i get all if my knowledge of current events from too LOL.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahaha, its so weird. ive been checking this site daily since i joined a year ago. and ive joined MANY other car forums, and the most i checked any of those was once a week and that only lasted a few months in the summer because it was local. something about the parking lot on this site just attracts me. its weird because thats where i get all if my knowledge of current events from too LOL.
Its my CNN.com :p

1 - 20 of 53 Posts