Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey I know you have the Adapters for the TT calipers but... I have a few questions.

1. are LS400 calipers the same as Supra TT calipers...?? I mean they do look the same but Im not sure.

2. if they're not the same is it possible for you to make adapters for the LS400 calipers.

3. how much would the adapters be?

if those seem like noobish questions I'm sorry. :confused::confused:

thanks.

okay.. i did my research a bit... and Supra rotors are at 12.7" / LS400 rotors are at 12.4"

supra calipers are steel / LS400 calipers are aluminum
supra has a bigger rotor and pads / ls400 are about 4mm off..

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
hey I know you have the Adapters for the TT calipers but... I have a few questions.

1. are LS400 calipers the same as Supra TT calipers...?? I mean they do look the same but Im not sure.

2. if they're not the same is it possible for you to make adapters for the LS400 calipers.

3. how much would the adapters be?

if those seem like noobish questions I'm sorry. :confused::confused:

thanks.

okay.. i did my research a bit... and Supra rotors are at 12.7" / LS400 rotors are at 12.4"

supra calipers are steel / LS400 calipers are aluminum
supra has a bigger rotor and pads / ls400 are about 4mm off..
from what i've read the adapters do work for the ls400 calipers but the ls400 calipers are physically larger and will hit a part of the suspension without another piece that fig is making.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.