Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come one, come all to our HQ from 9:00 to noon for our next Demo Day!

We’ll have refreshments, samples, and catalogs for all who attend. Bring your car washed, and take our products for a test-drive! That is correct, we’ll have demo product for you to use on your car!

Adam will be there personally conducting the following detailing seminars:

• Effective use of the Clay Bar
• Removing Swirl Marks with the Porter Cable Polisher
• Safe Cleaning of Leather and Upholstery
• Safe Cleaning and Detailing of your engine

BONUS: We will be treating windshields with ‘Liquid Gold,’ glass sealant. This is a product that we haven’t yet released, but will be soon available. Thus far, it costs $200 to produce a gallon, hence the name, “Liquid Gold!” You will not need your wipers once we treat your glass with Liquid Gold. It’s that good! Chip repair guys will hate you, however! Nothing sticks once treated.

We are located at 2020 W. 166th Street, Torrance CA 90504

Thanks for your business, and we look forward to seeing you on the 23rd!

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
i wonder if i will have my car back?
or i'll take my friends car that i need to detail

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was like some scrap metal or something :suspiciou but i know it was metal for sure... it hit everything my bumper then i drove over it :( luckly i didnt get a flat... :lol:
was it on the freeway?

·
Registered
960 Posts
you better give her your turbo kit to make it up

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this will be a great time for those ppl who wants to make there car all clean and nice for ca2k8.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
is this only for IS300's?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im sure other cars can go. any is' going from riverside? and bump. anyone else going?

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
rain rain rain.....
is this still going on while everyone has a dirty car lol

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmm i think they should reschedule... it rained like crazy today and my cars all dirty. tommorow no rain, but sunday rain. kinda pointless.... if you spend all that time. guess u will get rid of swirls and stuff though. but im sitting out.

·
Registered
59 Posts
It was a good event that window polish is incrdible in the rain... better than rain x he showed how to clean motor and a trick on maintaing car well clean and smooth i recomend his product to anyine:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts