Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im on my friends name, but I was looking at all the controversial argumenting about which machine is better. I have a good Idea...why dont you guys have a meet? Then you could stop bitching and decide which car is actually faster. Both cars have pro's and con's...but shit...stop bitching and just go race each other... :D

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes! That would be tight...If lots of people showed up...It'd be sick...but we should try to get a 1/4 mile...so all the questions and BS could be answered on the track where it counts... :chill:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Why just 1/4 mile? So the CL guys can pretend they didn't have a problem with shitty brakes and boatlike handling?

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
hey man, can i see some pics of ur car? since u said u have the 2jz swap and alos the IS430 Quads... 8)
DaCourageousWang said:
tru...they should just make that thing like laguna seca and just have a full on race...
that would be SICK! :p

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
how do you think i'll fare against them? I got the Hiper SRT/recu, PLP heatshield, XERD Racepipe on the way, and if they let I want the Xerd headers also. Oh damn I gotta reflash my Ecu now. FUHQ!!! :pissed:

·
Registered
23 Posts
just so you guys know...there will be some at our meet in ATL this coming weekend...im pretty sure some of them post on this board, so mabye they'll tell you the outcome, since you never believe us...oh and i'll also try to get it on video, so there is visual proof

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
one think i dont understand...

we kick the mole mole guy, silverbullet shit, and some of the rest cl-s

now more of em are coming .... maybe we should just take over their forum as to stop em from trolling us...

i mean cl-s guys, are there a lot of is300 trolls in ur place ????

·
Registered
7 Posts
comon guys, this whole immature "my dick's bigger than yours" scuffle is just starting to sound stupid, fine your car is a great car, very fun to drive, THE END. can we just stop with this immaturity?

when will it end?

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
but his boyfriend from school typed that in when he was signing up, and since he was tied up and bound from some male on male S&M stuff, he couldn't stop him from doing so.
yet he refuses to change such

see this
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=133109101&highlight=#133109101

AltEzZa_S4 said:
hey man, can i see some pics of ur car? since u said u have the 2jz swap and alos the IS430 Quads... 8)
DaCourageousWang said:
tru...they should just make that thing like laguna seca and just have a full on race...
that would be SICK! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
IS300GTE
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing