Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Curious how long it'll be before we see the IS250/350 go up against ALL of its competition in the car mags? I'd imagine once this happens, and the 0-60 acceleration reality REALLY sinks, this car could set sales records.

Anyone remember how soon after the IS300's release, this happened?

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
?!?!?!?

It's already been in Car and Driver in a comparison test in which it came 2nd to the broken-down BMW 330i. It's also been tested in MotorTrend and Road & Track... and Road & Track's tuner magazine! You need to keep up with the news... ;)

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crester said:
?!?!?!?

It's already been in Car and Driver in a comparison test in which it came 2nd to the broken-down BMW 330i. It's also been tested in MotorTrend and Road & Track... and Road & Track's tuner magazine! You need to keep up with the news... ;)

Sorry, clarification.. a full fledged comparo... like with EVERYTHING in its class... I've only seen one on ones... I'm looking for something that puts it up against the G35, TL, A6 etc... Hadn't seen that yet.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Go pick up the October edition of Car and Driver. It has a test where they compare the IS350 to the:

Acura TL
Audi A4
BMW 330i
Cadillac CTS
Infiniti G35
Saab 9-3
Volvo S60R

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crester said:
Go pick up the October edition of Car and Driver. It has a test where they compare the IS350 to the:

Acura TL
Audi A4
BMW 330i
Cadillac CTS
Infiniti G35
Saab 9-3
Volvo S60R
Thanks, just found it online. Not surprised they put it behind BMW, they seem pretty Bavarian devoted there, but nice to know they liked it better than everything else!

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
Michael said:
Thanks, just found it online. Not surprised they put it behind BMW, they seem pretty Bavarian devoted there, but nice to know they liked it better than everything else!
linkage?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts