Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did Paisley do your springs? & Who is a good contact at Paisley's shop? ie: the shop manager or someone that can schedule my appointment? All my stuff is here so i wanna drop
Thanx. Rich.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dave.. I just got off the phone with Darrell at Paisley Im set for the install at Friday at 9am. I cant wait. He quoted me $150 for the install.

Thanx. Rich.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Yea, Daryl is a good guy. Him or Henry is who I usually talk to on the phone there. It's fun going to his shop, it's like a really big learning experience. Oh by the way, check out the IS 200 there, too!

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually it switched to Sat at 9am... Hey do they let you go and watch them in the work bays? I hate to sit in a "waiting room" I like to see whats going on, so I pick up a few tips.

PS... let me know your progress on the turbo kit... Im interested in some boost as well.

Thanx. Rich.

·
Registered
759 Posts
You can't really go in the shop, but there's enough stuff in the showroom to keep you busy. I'm goint to find out everything about my Turbo kit tommorow, I finally got in touch with Toyomoto.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
Accord-R
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing