Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soooo..im stopped at a light and this piece of crap stratus is booking towards me. im like he gonna stop. nah he didnt. their was a car in front of me and i had no time to move. smashed in back of me exhaust flew off....got knocked into oncoming with a truck comin right towards me...due to quick thinkin i saved my own life...the guy had a suspended license but hes paying for everything. now i even get a nice new hiper. i rented a dodge magnum lol. what a day. what a day. what a day.

Reactions: '03IntensaBlueBeast

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
lusciouslex04 said:
soooo..im stopped at a light and this piece of crap stratus is booking towards me. im like he gonna stop. nah he didnt. their was a car in front of me and i had no time to move. smashed in back of me exhaust flew off....got knocked into oncoming with a truck comin right towards me...due to quick thinkin i saved my own life...the guy had a suspended license but hes paying for everything. now i even get a nice new hiper. i rented a dodge magnum lol. what a day. what a day. what a day.
Damn that sucks, sorry to hear it hope all goes well.

Reactions: lusciouslex04

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea a little bit but the good part is everythin is covered.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
dude glad you're ok. how much damage to the car besides your exhaust?

Reactions: lusciouslex04

·
Registered
238 Posts
damn man, im glad ur ok bro, its so scary cuz i saw ur beautiful is300 like 3 days ago

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
but your neck hurts a lot, right? wink wink

Wait come to think of it me and you were in the car right Mike? The impact just caused us to forget.

You must show some love to other members before giving it to mikefate again.

·
Registered
168 Posts
damn...gotta hurt you, and seeing your precious Lex bein rear ended and hit by truck. our IS300's arent jus cars, you mustve been pissed!

y didnt the dude stop? drunk?

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
nycstylez said:
where was this accident at :suspiciou i drive in ny too and its a pain in the ass around here
have you been to any meets?

you have a mind boogling 2 posts in nearly a year.

·
Registered
771 Posts
sorry to hear that man.. as was before stated.. yoru car looked fresh last sunday.. im sure you'll get it up and running again in no time

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BigDaddyRich said:
Damn does that mean the new Lexus Club is on hold?
lol nice sarcasm rich....no forget my club im reppin the NE kidddd....but just so u know i will jump out of a plane to be in lexotic lol. anyway....insurance will cover everything including exhaust...the rmm kit is good. the guy was just anidiot prob on a phone idk. he was like talkin to me sayin hes sorry and all i was doin was throwin stuff and hitting things. i was flipppping out.everything will be up in running hopefully asap. until now maybe i should join a dodge magnum sight lol. this thing is a beast....oh and soprano i still want the toyo gear. 250...tell me when i can pay you sunday i can meet up.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts