Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was walking up out of the hill that connects the surface and the underground garrage in which the service department is located. an Ex worker of mine was reversing a RX300 uphill and obviously couldnt see what was behind him because he was reversing UPhill. so he slammed into a brand new 2003 LS430 that some old white bitch just purchased the same day. there was not really any damage but was brought into service to see if the alignment was messed up. Just thought u guys would know, Longo has some bad ass Valets. But i on the other hand, never hit a car when i worked there. just a funny story i liked to share with yall

·
Registered
400 Posts
Sad to hear but it happens. I bought my car from longo and it had a huge scratch on the front bumper, they replaced it of course.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
i bought my car from longo, too... had a couple of minor scratches on the hood which i had them buff out twice... i think whoever washes/preps their cars aren't very careful... 8)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Longo Detailing Sux

One thing I noticed about the detail service at Longo Lexus is that they aren't very thorough. My IS was DIRTY with sprinkler water marks and 3 layers of dust on it when I first saw it in the lot. Of course they prepared it for me when I bought it but the next day I still saw water marks and fine scratches (probably from buffing). I brought it back to the dealer and left it. After a day they called me in to pick it up. I waited an hour before they brought it out. While I was waiting they brought me the wrong car! They temporarily misplaced it. Afer they washed the car and supposedly waxed it they finally drove the car up to me. I still saw the water marks. Their reply was bring it to a detail shop.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe i use to work at Longo, and if u got one of my cars that i washed or detailed, i hope you were happy because i did a good job. Others on the other hand were just teenage slackers. and just to let u know, if u got a really nice ass fixed up IS they like to REV the engine and hear ur exhaust. it was always funny to me but when after i quit, i wouldnt want them to do that to my car. i never did that though, i always tried to think of it as my own and never fouk it up.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Peter_Klim said:
DonCorleone said:
wHiTeDrAgOnIS said:
so he slammed into a brand new 2003 LS430 that some old white bitch just purchased the same day.
hows she a bitch if your retarded friend cant do his job right?
ditto?
What nationality are you whitedragon?

Just curious as to why you would refer to a person, whose ethnicity had no impact on the story, by their ethnicity.

Case in point: "I was late to work because some chinese bitch stalled her car in the middle of an intersection"

or "There was this black bitch outside in a hooked up RX300"

Get it?

·
Registered
495 Posts
yeah, the story started out as wasting precious .NET bandwidth space to begin with, then calling some lady in a new LS430 that could probably buy you out, an old white bitch really made it a good story. you are so cool, i wish i was you.
(sarcasim)

dennis

·
Registered
370 Posts
wHiTeDrAgOnIS said:
hehe i use to work at Longo, and if u got one of my cars that i washed or detailed, i hope you were happy because i did a good job. Others on the other hand were just teenage slackers. and just to let u know, if u got a really nice ass fixed up IS they like to REV the engine and hear ur exhaust. it was always funny to me but when after i quit, i wouldnt want them to do that to my car. i never did that though, i always tried to think of it as my own and never fouk it up.
Yeah, one day after getting my car serviced there it came back all hot. WTF?! That's why I never been there since. :bitching:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
About a year ago, my dad's LX470 was at Northside Lexus here in Houston being serviced. Supposedly while his car was out back parked, two differnet porters were backing out two different cars, both facing opposite directions. Right when one of the porters shifting his car from reverse into drive, the other porter unknowingly nudged him from behind. The bump scared him, causing him to push down on the gas of the car he was driving. He plowed into the side of a GS300 they had just unloaded, completely smashing the side of it. The GS300 moved about 6-7 feet they said, and incidently hit the back of my dad's LX470, messing up the rear bumper and rear door (or whatever you call it). They fixed my dad's car free of charge.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok guys i am asian (chinese) and i apoligize for the "old white bitch" but when i worked there those were the people who always gave me the run around. "wheres my car?" "is my car dont yet?" "y dont u go check for my car?" and so on. i am not racist ppl and i do apoligize for that dumbass remark of mine. but u gotta understand what kinda ppl you put up with when working in the service department. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
14 Participants
Broomhead
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing