Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This mother fooker hit my front when I was stopped. The driver was a kid with permit way over speed limit. My CF hood is gone, and front is of course gone. The funny thing is the dad was trying to claim he was the driver, but when police (EMS were there also)asked the son if he's ok, he said "I hurt my knees when I was driving." Fooker got 0wned right there. They made a whole scene by carried away by the ambulance when my gf was shouting I should be the one in the ambulance LOL! Does anyone know a good body shop in NJ, or NY that can do magic to the car? I want a body kit :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,591 Posts
Dude, 2nd time u posted this. Pick a forum and stay there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want a regional forum ppl to recommend me a good auto shop. That's all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
287 Posts
C & D Autobody somewhere in North Jersey, I think Fair Lawn. BEST AUTOBODY SHOP IN NEW JERSEY, if you can afford it. If I ever need an insurance job, I will go there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,500 Posts
MastaK said:
This mother fooker hit my front when I was stopped. The driver was a kid with permit way over speed limit. My CF hood is gone, and front is of course gone. The funny thing is the dad was trying to claim he was the driver, but when police (EMS were there also)asked the son if he's ok, he said "I hurt my knees when I was driving." Fooker got 0wned right there. They made a whole scene by carried away by the ambulance when my gf was shouting I should be the one in the ambulance LOL! Does anyone know a good body shop in NJ, or NY that can do magic to the car? I want a body kit :eek:
damn dude that sucks. glad that you and your girl are alright..

where ya been all year??????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,033 Posts
damn all these freakin damn accidents happening lately..shit is krazy.thanks good my animal has been sleeping in my garage and will stay there for a few weeks.
will the insurance cover it? if they do go to the body shop danny recommended..i hear they are good
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whitetezza said:
damn dude that sucks. glad that you and your girl are alright..

where ya been all year??????
Lol, busy with work... and my volks getting f'ed up here and there made me just wanted to forget about my IS... My gf wasn't in my car, good thing since she's really fragile physically.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
C & D Autobody somewhere in North Jersey, I think Fair Lawn. BEST AUTOBODY SHOP IN NEW JERSEY, if you can afford it. If I ever need an insurance job, I will go there.
Googled and came up with this http://www.cd-autobody.com/
If this is correct I'll definitely check em out first thing in the morning tomorrow! Thank you!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,292 Posts
Sorry to hear......the main thing is that you and your GF are ok.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,500 Posts
MastaK said:
Lol, busy with work... and my volks getting f'ed up here and there made me just wanted to forget about my IS... My gf wasn't in my car, good thing since she's really fragile physically.
damn man thats crazy..you actually got your volks? just playing

well hope your car gets up and running and join us at a meet soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
whitetezza said:
damn man thats crazy..you actually got your volks? just playing

well hope your car gets up and running and join us at a meet soon.

holy crap, yeah dude....its been a while since he came out to a meet.... (SRT BBQ 2004?)

sorry to hear about this...

as long as u are OK, and insurance pays for it, then its all good man...nothing to worry about!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah as soon as my car gets fixed, I'm definitely coming to a meet. I'll post pics later :(
Thank you again for all your concerns.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any other recommendation for body shops? NY or NJ... I am going through insurance for the repair but I want some goodies out of this, like aftermarket bumpers etc..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
right near me man...ricks auto body....mad good im gettina full l sport kit hahah and a new exhaust and new jl subs. ill bring u over there of u want...they are adjustors for allstate too mad nice guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lusciouslex04 said:
right near me man...ricks auto body....mad good im gettina full l sport kit hahah and a new exhaust and new jl subs. ill bring u over there of u want...they are adjustors for allstate too mad nice guys.
Where?! More info!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
rt 9w..in congers new york...very good place...my lexi is there now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
287 Posts
MastaK said:
Where?! More info!
Dude call up C&D autobody and ask for matt...He will install all types of aftermarket bumpers, and purchase them for you through insurance, and I guarantee you that they are better than any other shop mentioned on this site.

-Dan
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,375 Posts
Dude call up C&D autobody and ask for matt...He will install all types of aftermarket bumpers, and purchase them for you through insurance, and I guarantee you that they are better than any other shop mentioned on this site.

-Dan
if danny' anal-retentive self is vouching for them, i guarantee they must be one incredible body shop. either that or they are giving danny the hand job of his life
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top