Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have had my car for almost a year now, but this is something I never noticed b4. When I turn my Fan on my AC turns on always. Now I took the car into lexus and they said this is a normal thing for my 04. I was sure it never did that b4, but maybe I'm wrong, this just seems like a stupid way for the fan to work. Can anyone else verify this, like I said I was sure it didn't do this b4, I would have figured something like this would have bugged me enough for me to notice. I had my AC compressor changed about a month ago, subsequently that’s when I started to notice this phenomenon. I did a search to no avail but I would really appreciate it if a few people could verify this for me. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Mines does the same thing....It might have something to do with the settings you have it on, in regards to the temp level. I havent really looked into it cause I really dont care!

·
Registered
820 Posts
I think it is actually something the dealer can change with their computers. In my country all the cars always turn on the AC when the fan is on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts