Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get a c-west front bumper or the trd front bumper. The one like what trd328 have. Do i have to remove the 5 mph bar in the front and also will the undercarriage still fit under the new bumper. For the c-west bumper will i still be able to usee the front grill with it. Thnaks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by wdskuk:
Does anyone know where i can get a c-west front bumper or the trd front bumper. The one like what trd328 have. Do i have to remove the 5 mph bar in the front and also will the undercarriage still fit under the new bumper. For the c-west bumper will i still be able to usee the front grill with it. Thnaks.

hey Wdskuk, u can find the C-West front end at www.takakaira.com .
I have the C-West's side skirts and the products are of high quality, and fits perfectly.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I like the c-west front ... but it's not in Australia.. my front is a factory lexus bodykit.. so alot of ppl have

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
does anyone have pics of this, the website listed above kept giving me an error? thanks

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
C-West kits are available throught MotorEX in torrance. CA... motorEX is the exclusive US distributor of Skylines and C-West products... however AKTUSA will also be selling C-West kits soon... theyre the exclusive US distributors for 5Zigen and they have the 5Zigen/C-west Altezza.... the front bumper painted from MotorEX is $640... call motorEX or check out these sites:

AKTUSA.com
motorex.net

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.