Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its about time that we officially announce this! :D

This will be a full service shop where we can professionally design, build, and install a lighting package to suit your needs!

Some key staff members from our New Orleans store will be moving to Houston including our ASE certified lead technician so Texans are in great hands. We also recruited some local Houston talent to help with the transition and to run the TX operation.

Obviously more info to come but we are looking to open the doors in December of this year!

Map to the new location: 10630 Grant Rd, Houston, Harris, Texas 77070 - Google Maps

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Nice man, can't wait to check out the new shop.
Openning party?

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, this is pretty cool!! What made Houston the choice if you don't mind me asking?
We did lots of research and looked at many cities across the country but Houston won based on the strong local economy and the automotive aftermarket culture.

Nice man, can't wait to check out the new shop.
Openning party?
Yes, we will be having a grand opening party, will post info once everything is finalized.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Awesome, looking forward to it.

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Our Houston Location (10630 Grant Rd. Houston, TX 77070) will be open December 1st but limited to customers who have already made appointments (the month of December is booked entirely with appointments). Our Showroom will open to the public on December 18th and we welcome everyone to stop by and see the completed showroom. Our open house will be January 19th, we hope to see you there!

Recap...

December 1st: Open (by appointment only)
December 18th: Showroom opens to the public.
January 19th: Open House/ Car Meet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts