Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive had my halos for a while. close to a year. only had the inverter problem like 2 times.
Currently theyare hooked up so when i turn my parking lights on, the come on. Today they were working fine, went to wrok and coming from work around 9:00, they were working.
When I was leaving blockbuster, I turned my lights on and didnt se the reflection off the window of my halos. I got out and sure enough, they were all off. Headlights and fog mod work fine...So I opened the hood and checked the Fuses and inverter connection. No burnt wires or fuses. I even looked under the dash, passenger side and driver side and couldnt find why they wont work.

has anyone had this problem, or know a way to fix it?
these are the only headlights I have and cannot ship them to get fixed. It not cold, normal temp bout 65-70ish. did not rain all day. Im stumped. usually if its a bad conection with the inverter, it one side, or you can jiggle the connection area and the Halos flicker on and off.

Someone help me..lol I feel so different driving without my halo rings :)
A pre-thanks for any help or advice

·
Registered
254 Posts
one of my inverters shorted a couple weeks ago. just like yours, all of a sudden they weren't working. I relized my tail lights(parking lights, not brake) weren't working either. I blew the fuse for the parking lights. It's down in the drivers side foot panel fuse box. Check in your manual for what fuse and what spot it's in.

Thanks all I got man. If it's not that, I'm not sure right now.

Good luck

-oh, do you have the new inverters or old ones from AAC. I just got the new one's cause AAC said they were having lots of problems w/ the old ones

Reactions: imfamous813
1 - 5 of 5 Posts