Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Work was done by AAC, painted gloss black housing with 8k DDE rings. They look amazing... pics will be up by the weekend. Were not on my car no more than 3 months before I got T-boned and was some of the parts that I ended up keeping. Like stated in the title free shipping looking for $535.00 I paid well over $600.00 my loss is your gain.

This is the only thing wrong with it if you can get over it you have a hell of a deal. Doesn't even effect anything.

Also have the HID ballist 165.00 shipped. or combo 650.00.

OEM Front side markers 15.00 shipped.

Oh and I also have 10k bulbs that I can ship with for an extra $25.00

This is a pic of the 10k bulbs I can't find any up close pics of the rings but there sick love the set up.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
48 Posts
sweet deal, i assume the 8k rings have a slight blue to them?
(only reason asking is because i wanna keep 'em pure white here in HI)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet deal, i assume the 8k rings have a slight blue to them?
(only reason asking is because i wanna keep 'em pure white here in HI)
There is a slight taste of blue. Heres a pic of what they would look like.

·
Registered
285 Posts
New to the IS scene so thanks for the 411 I want them but i gotta see who'll buy my current ones unless your willing to trade with $$ on the side, then you can sell my stock ones.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
New to the IS scene so thanks for the 411 I want them but i gotta see who'll buy my current ones unless your willing to trade with $$ on the side, then you can sell my stock ones.
Yeah sorry didn't realize you were new on the scene but there work is pure quality. I would but am trying to get rid of all my IS parts lol. If I can't find a buyer I might consider it or you should buy mine and sell yours after you install them there a great look to any IS :p

·
Registered
285 Posts
?!

I want to do a TW on my stock ones but i cant post anything for sale yet i guess i need more cool points but i see your in DFW im down in H town so if you consider it i can have some one handle the shipping. I know a frequent traveler that would do me the favor.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Where can i get those 10k bulbs at? or can i buy yours?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im interested. is it just me or do those headlights look a little hazy?
Its just dirt and dust. They been sitting in my garage for the past 3 months debating if I should sell them. But yeah am just to lazy to clean them, if your not as lazy as me then you got a great deal going your way.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts