Lexus IS Forum banner

A question for anyone who knows about S/C ?

553 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  dt1313 
#1 ·
Let's say I wanted to supercharge my IS but I didn't want the dealer to know how hard would it be to return to stock...Is there anything that would be a tell tale sign it was supercharged

Discussion starter · #3 ·
mrclam i understand it's pretty obvious but i mean i would take the s/c of before i went in for service i wasn't saying just leave it there and hope they don't notice...is it possible to return things back to stock without them knowing it was once there

[This message has been edited by dt1313 (edited November 29, 2000).]

Discussion starter · #14 ·
thank you to all for replying...i understand the work behind a supercharger and didn't at all expect it to take a couple hours to take off...the whole point was can it be done....i don't want to take two days to do something like this but if i could do it in a day i wouldn't mind...Could it be done was basically what i was getting at

Clam, calm down i forgot for a second you are the all knowing being i was simply asking i it could be done not if you would do it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.