Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
those belong on a CLS thats owned by an NBA star...translation: :disagree: :puke:

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow.......i Didn't Expect To Get So Many Dislikes....i Feel Like I'm From Another Planet Rollin In With My Style.......it Seems Like Everyone On This Site Is Into The Racing Style When It Comes To This Car......i Know It's Sporty But I'm Just Into Chroming Cars Out......i Even Looked On Car Domain And I Honestly Only Saw A Handful Of Is300 On Chrome........personally I'm Not Into Racing It Out.......i'm From The Boston Area And Everyone Says My Car Looks Hot The Way It Is Right Now.......what's Wrong Wit This Picture??????

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Wow.......i Didn't Expect To Get So Many Dislikes....i Feel Like I'm From Another Planet Rollin In With My Style.......it Seems Like Everyone On This Site Is Into The Racing Style When It Comes To This Car......i Know It's Sporty But I'm Just Into Chroming Cars Out......i Even Looked On Car Domain And I Honestly Only Saw A Handful Of Is300 On Chrome........personally I'm Not Into Racing It Out.......i'm From The Boston Area And Everyone Says My Car Looks Hot The Way It Is Right Now.......what's Wrong Wit This Picture??????
You dont have to race it out. Chrome can look good on our cars, thats the reason some of our cars came with stock chrome wheels. Youve straight up tried to dub your car out. A nice set of 18 or 19s that had a chrome or polished lip with a silver face would have looked great. Search PIAA Super Roza wheels. If you want a polished or chrome look, go with those.

·
Registered
703 Posts
What is wrong with your english?

Did you learn to make each word with caps?:suspiciou

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I From Lawrence Mass To The Person Who Asked?? I Like The Racing Wheels To But I'm Just Not Into That.i Prefer Chrome And My English Is Great To The Person Who Complained You Were Able To Read The Post So What's The Problem.now I Have To Write And Nice And Change Up My Car.......wtf.....!

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The way i see it the Lexus is built for luxury.....so that's what i'm doing keeping it luxury......chroming it out looks hot where i'm from and so many people agree with me just not up in here......mostly the people who dislike we call them haters........!

·
Registered
703 Posts
The way i see it the Lexus is built for luxury.....so that's what i'm doing keeping it luxury......chroming it out looks hot where i'm from and so many people agree with me just not up in here......mostly the people who dislike we call them haters........!
:rolleyes:

Don't want opinions don't post pics asking

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.