Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my IS about 3 months now...i wanted a 330Ci but wouldve had to wait on it for at least a month or two, so I went with the Lex....it was the right decision. But now I want to change it up a little. I already plan on getting the regular Rod Millen kit, intake and exhaust(i also know there is some sort of problem with that intake, so help there would be appreciated)and the strut brace, but as far as power increase i am not sure where to turn(forced induction) I'm not looking for a lot, just a total of about 235-260 RWHP. Any help would be great!!

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
from 1 bomb to another, I haven't heard raves about the RM intake/exhaust, other than it beign overpriced... but then again, it all depends on what you're looking for. Those #'s you posted for RWHP are probably over the limit you could get from bolt on NA mods (NO2 aside), so I'd look into some NO2 kits... there are a few owners who ahve done it (50-75 shot) and like the results, although I don't know if you're willing to go that route. I'm not... I'm sticking w/ intake & exhaust, specifically the Area 51 and the 5zigen (chosen for their assumed lower sound levels than say the SRT/Greddy or some other combo).
I hope this helps some!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
s0yb0mb
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing