Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of any good car repair shop in philadelphia, Pa area?? i parked my car on the streets then went to get something to eat with friends.. came back to find a damn hole in my car's front bumper.. along with some minor paint chips. motherfreaking freakers freaking with my freaking car... die die die freakersssssssss!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
that could suck... but i have a better one.. some lady backed into my bros car in a jeep..... and the muffler was hot melted right thru the bumper... i feel ur pain dude... good luck

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
moon said:
motherfreaking freakers freaking with my freaking car... die die die freakersssssssss!
in translation....Motherfucking Fuckers, Fucking with my Fucking Car...die die die Fuckersssssssss! :lol: :chill: do0d thats alot of motherfucking Fucks :lol: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
moon said:
motherfreaking freakers freaking with my freaking car... die die die freakersssssssss!
in translation....Motherfucking Fuckers, Fucking with my Fucking Car...die die die Fuckersssssssss! :lol: :chill: do0d thats alot of motherfucking Fucks :lol: :crazy: :crazy:
hey moron...i think we are all quite aware without your translation. this isn't the parking lot, so keep your potty mouth to the PL. Try reading the Rules

·
Registered
632 Posts
A while back when it was raining outside I slid into some kind of SUV that suddenly slammed on its brakes right infront of me. Well, the trailer hitch on the car poked a whole into my bumper, no other kind of damage was done. It was a really wierd accident. Needless to say, the only thing they could do was replace the front bumper completley. $800 for the whole deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts