Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of any good car repair shop in philadelphia, Pa area?? i parked my car on the streets then went to get something to eat with friends.. came back to find a damn hole in my car's front bumper.. along with some minor paint chips. motherfreaking freakers freaking with my freaking car... die die die freakersssssssss!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
that could suck... but i have a better one.. some lady backed into my bros car in a jeep..... and the muffler was hot melted right thru the bumper... i feel ur pain dude... good luck

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
moon said:
motherfreaking freakers freaking with my freaking car... die die die freakersssssssss!
in translation....Motherfucking Fuckers, Fucking with my Fucking Car...die die die Fuckersssssssss! :lol: :chill: do0d thats alot of motherfucking Fucks :lol: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
moon said:
motherfreaking freakers freaking with my freaking car... die die die freakersssssssss!
in translation....Motherfucking Fuckers, Fucking with my Fucking Car...die die die Fuckersssssssss! :lol: :chill: do0d thats alot of motherfucking Fucks :lol: :crazy: :crazy:
hey moron...i think we are all quite aware without your translation. this isn't the parking lot, so keep your potty mouth to the PL. Try reading the Rules

·
Registered
632 Posts
A while back when it was raining outside I slid into some kind of SUV that suddenly slammed on its brakes right infront of me. Well, the trailer hitch on the car poked a whole into my bumper, no other kind of damage was done. It was a really wierd accident. Needless to say, the only thing they could do was replace the front bumper completley. $800 for the whole deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
GSTis300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing