Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i first got the lsportline catalouge, it saw that it they also had a front lip spoiler besides the full replacment front bumper. I just called them up today and said that they are working on it right now and said that its kinda like a rodmillen thing that is kinda like carbon fiber, well i was just wondering if any1 else knows about it and was also wondering if this addon could also fit onto the existing bodykit. =) thanks a lot!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I spoke to Joey Ortega and he said it is a little carbon fiber splitter that will fit directly on our L-Sportline bodykits. Probably a late summer release.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks for the info.....thats what i need extra on the Lsportline kit. I hope it adds on an extra inch to the kit so it looks much lower....hehe....anywaz..thanks a lot...and oh ya...nice body kit =)

·
Registered
180 Posts
I know what your saying, I love our kit but the extra coverage from the splitter will look alot lower. I know Jiggafett is also interested in the splitter, we should try and set up a group buy from L-Sportline. I spoke to the L-Sportline dealer in Tampa where I bought my kit and he said that they will probably be out in September and he will call me when they are in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts