Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i first got the lsportline catalouge, it saw that it they also had a front lip spoiler besides the full replacment front bumper. I just called them up today and said that they are working on it right now and said that its kinda like a rodmillen thing that is kinda like carbon fiber, well i was just wondering if any1 else knows about it and was also wondering if this addon could also fit onto the existing bodykit. =) thanks a lot!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I spoke to Joey Ortega and he said it is a little carbon fiber splitter that will fit directly on our L-Sportline bodykits. Probably a late summer release.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks for the info.....thats what i need extra on the Lsportline kit. I hope it adds on an extra inch to the kit so it looks much lower....hehe....anywaz..thanks a lot...and oh ya...nice body kit =)

·
Registered
180 Posts
I know what your saying, I love our kit but the extra coverage from the splitter will look alot lower. I know Jiggafett is also interested in the splitter, we should try and set up a group buy from L-Sportline. I spoke to the L-Sportline dealer in Tampa where I bought my kit and he said that they will probably be out in September and he will call me when they are in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
GQGreek
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing