Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He said he witnessed the car doing the quater mile in the 12s or lower! And he also made many comments on how impressive the sound of the car was. He also said it looked stock on the outside. By any chance was this Freelance's car?

P.S. Im guessing the track is Morroso's since thats the only one I know of, havent actualy been there myself dont get out much :-?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea i'll defientetly be there! Ive been wanting to see his ride up close and personal ever since ive seen pics of it. Hopefully after seeing his ride I can gather up some ideas in which to begin modding my stocky IS. BTW is it to late to enter in the contest? Cause i have this friend who has a really nice Red IS with a turbo in it and not only that shes a girl.

·
2,883 Posts
Izzo300 said:
Yea i'll defientetly be there! Ive been wanting to see his ride up close and personal ever since ive seen pics of it. Hopefully after seeing his ride I can gather up some ideas in which to begin modding my stocky IS. BTW is it to late to enter in the contest? Cause i have this friend who has a really nice Red IS with a turbo in it and not only that shes a girl.
Not really a contest, more of a meet with prizes for best cars (I guess). PM Freelance and he'll add you to the list and can answer any q's ypu might have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts