Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I got a SRT Intake. Its used but it does not come with the R/ECU. And also a set of HP headers. Looking to get $200 shipped. Remember the SRT intake does not have the R/ECU, nor does the HP headers come with the o2 sim!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
$200 for both, or each? I'm interested in the headers if it's $200 for both. No O2 sim for the header?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the wrong tone said:
$200 for both, or each? I'm interested in the headers if it's $200 for both. No O2 sim for the header?
$200 for both or $100 each plus shipping

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
get it Alan. i can help you out with the 02 Sim.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Dibs on SRT intake~~!

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Hey I was also wondering if the header includes any necessary hardware, ie, gaskets. If nothing is required, just pretend I didn't ask.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
All pm's have been answered. For the headers you will need a new header gasket (you can get it from HP Racing) to connect to the head. Then buy stock gaskets to connect the y pipe to the end of the headers. And as for the intake Mo never got back to me about selling the Recu. I got a joe z at the same time I picked the SRT up. I'm happy with the joe z, trying to stay close to stock as possible.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
not a new HEAD Gasket. but exhaust gaskets. you can use the stock exhaust gaskets.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Mo got back to me and he said that he cannot sell the R-ECU seperately. therefore I cannot buy the intake because the intake does not work without the R-ECU. Sorry cuificu.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
osmosis said:
Mo got back to me and he said that he cannot sell the R-ECU seperately. therefore I cannot buy the intake because the intake does not work without the R-ECU. Sorry cuificu.
that is fockin lame....they wont sell you a $200 chip....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
GraphiteSportDesign said:
Headers taken, by me. Sweet.
I guess u arent buying mine? :(

oh well, I was going to take it off for you today too...:lol:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
GraphiteSportDesign said:
Sorry, found a better deal.
no problem, good luck

sorry for the un-related posts to the treadstarter...

bump for good deals....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts