Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one from the front

one of the engine bay NO FI :cry: :cry: but that will change shortly 8)

one from the side

and finally the trunk I spent 7 weeks building

O 3rd sub is under the spare :wink:

Special thanks to Freelance for hosting the pics. sorry I didn't take very many pics at the show and those that were there know there is mo inside that are not in these pics.

Henry

Also sorry for the size not sure how to make them smaller * thanks freelance for making them smaller* :oops:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hey man!
I met you at the show last weekend - and you said you were selling some of your audio stuff since you got new stuff put it?
PM me :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
I saw the other system in his car, it looked nice. I included the the link to the pictures of the system after it was removed.

·
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
goldark said:
Hey man!
I met you at the show last weekend - and you said you were selling some of your audio stuff since you got new stuff put it?
PM me :D
check your pm :wink:

ekaz thanks for posting the link those are the pics of the system I am selling. :D

blackLtuned03 check your pm about your questions :wink:

Henry

·
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wdskuk said:
Damn I love that engine bay. I want to get my intake manifold polished
ya that was a pain the worst part is doing the throttle body took me about a week to do the whole job of polishing alone. but when I had it off I figured I could polish the inside :-? worth a shot. but making the intake was fun to say the least. PM me if you are serious. :wink:

aznflava850 said:
Nice ride. The sub under the spare looks REAL tight
Thanks the sub under the spare is actually a spare sub at the moment I don't think I will need it. I am waiting on the new line of amps Polk MOMO are putting out.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Lookin real good Henry! :eek: I especially love the front end! :wink: I also like what you have done to the trunk. How did you do at the show?

·
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lexusaltezza said:
Lookin real good Henry! :eek: I especially love the front end! :wink: I also like what you have done to the trunk. How did you do at the show?
lexusaltezza Thanks for getting it to me nice and quick everything worked out great.

As for the Show was in a hurry as I didn't get in untill 3 on saterday :x and forgot to disconnect my battery :pissed: big fat DQ city :oops: :oops: :whine: :whine:

chillinium
Martyhead
AsianSensation334

Henry
Thanks guy's

·
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MrMark said:
Awwww.... why did you go with Fox Marketing :shame:
:-? you have a problem with them :-? and last time I checked there deal was a little better then the one you offered me :wink: J/K

1 - 20 of 31 Posts