Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday morning, my cousin shot himself and killed himself.......today, one of my best friends from church had her dad kill himself.....for all thsoe believers out there, i could really use your prayers right now.....my familyi and my friends are a mess, i'm trying to be strong and supportive, thanks

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
i've never been a big believer but after my wife and new baby daughter were both hospitalized one with a severe blood infection and the other was not able to eat/digest or grow my barbers prayed for me an my family...they are all doing better now...things will get better. Ask God for his help and you will recieve it.

Good luck and God bless.

Above all else - stay strong - you will get through this.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
hey mrclam my thoughts and prayers are with you if there's anything you need just ask.......try to stay strong I just dealt with a very close friend of mine's mother passing and it's been real hard he's only 20 and she was his life

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. No matter what people say in a situation like this, it never seems to help. I won't pretend that I know what you or your family or anyone else is going through, because I don't. I can only wish you the best and hope that you all get through this all right. Take care.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thansk guys, for thsoe of you who know, i'm only 17 but i'm coping alright, its basically just my friend and the families that are really struggling.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I can truly sympathize with you, Mr. Clam. I had three friends (2 close) pass in one summer when I was 17. It's tough to go through. Stay strong.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I will say a prayer for you and your family.

One of my co-workers is out today because of a death in the family.

My sincere condolences

·
Registered
342 Posts
Mrclam--Ive been where you are now, and I know it hurts. Be strong, and believe that God will take care of you. Hold onto your faith.

God Bless, clam

·
Registered
626 Posts
Mr. Clam.

Sorry about the news. Keep your head up. Time will heal. We are all thinking about you in this forum and I am personally glad you felt the need to share. You are a strong individual, be there for your family and your friends and just realize time is short and thank god for time you have.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi MrClam

It's a good think that u crid out for support, and not just let it bottle up. I know how u feel. My girdfriend just lost her mom 2 months ago, and another friend of mine has a husband that has been just diagnosed with a uncurable cancer. Be Strong....i know it'll be hard =...but try to think of it as that person being in a better place now. Time will heal all wounds.

BDA

1 - 20 of 20 Posts