Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I was driving on campus, a damn deer pops out of nowhere..like behind a tree and boom!!! Tore up my yellow IS!!! I went spinning crazily. Hood is tottaly damage, and grill is wrecked. Antifreeze was leaking too!!! I have a damn chevy cavalier..it's okay..better than a metro. Anyways...i'm in saint louis and we had bad hail damamge, so the shop is booked for 2 months...how ridiculous!!! The deer flew over my ride about about 40 feet diagnol behind me. And was in a ditch dead!! I was spinning like crazy and the car in a ditch...i was okay
, but my shoulder kinda hurts!! Anyways...cops came, blah blah..all my peeps stopping by to make sure i'm cool..i was cool..but the lex is wrecked! **** that damn deer!! I wasn't even driving fast, it acted like it wanted to die in style and hit a pimp lex...it was daylight too..i see these things all the time at college and slow down...at night too. Anyways...just thought i would add this...another one shot down, but she will be back, OH YES..she will be back..with a brand new hood and grill!!! The car runs fine. One thing i wanna add..the airbags didnt pop out..should i look into this? Anyone had the airbags pop out? Someone sympathize with me..

·
Registered
69 Posts
if you can still drive it/or get it towed, there is a lexus dealer in Peoria IL that could probably get you in faster than 2 months...? Just a though...its only a 2 hour drive...

·
11,061 Posts
So,you have venison for dinner?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i didn't have venicin...i shoud have tho!! That deer had antlers and everything..thanx..i'm gonna get a hold of peoria.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I love driving in the mountain, hilly roads. I always see so many deer but I still always race down them. Every where from Columbia to Potomac to Rockville to Great Falls to Laurel, etc. :p

Sorry about your car though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts