Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of mine had some buddy club buckets laying around that he was trying to get rid of, so I picked one up to test fit before I bought the other. Since I'm short on cash I figured I'd take a stab at mounting it on the stock rails, and what do you know, with a little bit of work it fit perfect (and it sits about 2-3 inches lower than the stock seat):

Since the motor for front to back sliding is still in place I think I might try to rig up a switch so that I can have an electric sliding bucket :lol: Anyways, here's some shots of it, and my Tom's shift knob that I picked up a while ago:

I should be putting the other one in sometime in the next couple days, so I'll be sure to update this thread.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
good stuff

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks good. how about a exterior pic looking in
Once I get the second seat in I'll take some shots from outside the car.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Looks really good! off topic, but did you change your interior lights? if so, what did you change them to? they seem brighter than mine.

+rep

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks really good! off topic, but did you change your interior lights? if so, what did you change them to? they seem brighter than mine.

+rep
Its just the photo... Longer exposures make lights look brighter.

Reactions: djmatrix

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
That definetly looks good. The pics are great..can't wait for the update.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn loooks nice. What camera/lens (if slr) did you use to take that?

Why do you have so many garage door openers? no homelink?
Hahaha, want to know how much change is in my ashtray too? One is a gate opener at my apartment, another is a garage door opener for my parents house... I don't use that one too often, but I keep it up there out of convenience.

And I shoot with a canon 30d w/ canon 10-22mm and 28-135mm lenses.

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
Wow! That looks awsome. Have some rep.

Reactions: RollinIS300

·
Registered
827 Posts
looking good=)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Looks nice man. Do you fit in it LOL. Most barely fit in a regular style racing seat.

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
Looks great. Just get another for the passenger now!

Also, you have 2 garage door openers on the visor right next to the homelink, why dont you program the homelink and get rid of the extra controllers? haha

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks nice man. Do you fit in it LOL. Most barely fit in a regular style racing seat.
It's a buddy club wide, they are actually pretty damn big and comfortable.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks great. Just get another for the passenger now!

Also, you have 2 garage door openers on the visor right next to the homelink, why dont you program the homelink and get rid of the extra controllers? haha
First of all, I have no idea how to program it, but also there are 2 different buttons on each opener.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts