Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I had a GGP 5 spd back an 02 and I loved that damn car! I ended up trading it in for a 06 g35 6spd coupe which I later traded in for a 07 g35 sedan(after we found out we were pregnant!). Now that my son is here I needed a second 4 door since I cant really drive him around in a mr2 or 600rr(bike). Fellow member phushila pointed me to SupraGOMS IS300 for sale thread and after some waiting on shipping(OHIO winters suck apperantly) I finally received it. Prior to receiving her, I purchased USDM IS300's 19" Axis Pentas with the rears machined to fit beneath the IS and man, I could not be happier to be back in an IS300!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Welcome back.
Post some pics.

Reactions: mikefate

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
so you bought supraGOM's car? that car is so dam clean!....he let it go so cheap(if i rememner correct).

good shit, throw some pics up.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Damn! Love the wheels you have on there bro! GGP love and welcome back to the community!

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Clean.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
btw, thre drop is with D2 coilovers and the wheels are 19x8.5 and 19x9.5. I had to shave the rear due to the 255's and the aggressive offset, end result is wheel lips flush with fenders and zero rub with a pretty big(pic) drop.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Well, that is a very nice setup you have. The D2's compilent the drop very well. I'm jealous.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts