Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
let them believe on what they want to believe...
dont bother checkin on them dood, its all about boats and gays...

heck i couldnt even navigate around their lousy forum..

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm not there usually

i just registered today to flame back like them~

it's really funny.. how they tell us about making up stories or what not

when one of the F&F fanboy there thinks he takes the is3 with his mommy's 2.2L CL

·
Registered
816 Posts
Well, on the other hand, they are in a pretty bad position:

* Their car isn't being continued after this generation.
* It doesn't get much favorable press, or even many mentions in comparisons.
* They're having big problems with their autotrannies and Acura was slow to respond to their troubles.
* They have domestic-ish paint and build-quality issues. (Which isn't a terrible surprise, considering that it is a domestic product.)

So I'm not that surprised or even phased by some of their near-fantastical stories.

Oh well. It was actually a not-all-that-serious challenge that I threw at them. I guess I took offense at the respondent's low-grade politiking and attempt at changing the subject.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Hahahaha! A 2.2CL beating an IS300, now that is funny. I've raced my friend's 3.2CL (stock) in my stock IS and beat him. My guess is that the IS he was "racing" wasn't even trying to race. Probably just a regular 4k-rpm upshift in each gear, making Mr. 2.2 CL feel real special with the accelerator mashed down to the floor...

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
The best part is the guy who posted that also talked about going 125+ MPH with three other people in his car on a public road. Can we say danger to everyone else on the road? People like that should have their licences pemanently revoked.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hehe, it's lovely how the deluded losers there think that their wheezy 4 bangers can hang with the 2JZ, which is proven to have really strong mid-top range power...

I mean, if a CL-S posted a kill, I'd believe it... But honestly...
Whatever they're smoking over there must be quality stuff...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
thisISwhatIwantToDrive
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing