Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stainless steel teflon brake lines
by Fluid Transfer Products, Inc!​

PrismCoat protective sheathing!

$114. Free shipping!

Fitment:
This is a complete front & rear stainless steel brake line kit for your vehicle. Kit comes with all hardware.
Description:
This kit offers improved brake response and pedal feel.
Stock brake lines are made from rubber. When you apply your brakes, the rubber lines must first expand before braking force is applied. Stainless steel teflon lines:​
  • Meet and exceed both DOT and OE spec
  • Feature colored PrismCoat sheathing to resist chaffing
  • Improve pedal feel
  • Reduce stopping time
  • Quicken pedal response
  • Allow the driver to maintain precise modulation
  • Are tested to 4,500psi
  • Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturer defects

Why Fluid Transfer Products, Inc?
FTP's focus is high-performance hydraulic hose assemblies for the automotive aftermarket, motorcycle aftermarket and OEM. FTP is the supplier for many major brands; their products have been used in both the INDY and F1 racing series.
FTP is a family-owned engineering and manufacturing company in the US. Their products are guaranteed for life.
The staff at THMotorsports proudly uses FTP lines on their own cars.​
How to order?
Call 1-800-959-0145, ext.0 toll free and mention the sale **Master Card, Visa, Discover** or PM us!
EMAIL: [email protected]
We also use AIM: thmotorsportscom

·
Registered
362 Posts
Any current deals on these? Very interested. Please PM any info.

·
4,636 Posts
Hmm this isnt a bad deal. I bought a set of SS brake lines and Im not going to mention the company but 3 of the lines were leaking and the customer support sucked and i never did get the problem taken care of. All in all I lost $150 but I also learned not to buy from that distributer. I would have no problem picking a set of these up but its not on my NEED list just yet!

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone :). The owners of Fluid Transfer Products use to be the GM of Goodrich. They use the same metal supplier. So stop wasting your money on goodrich!

·
4,636 Posts
so are these in stock still im looking to upgrade.....again :) the ones i have now are starting to leak :(

1 - 20 of 39 Posts