Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
i bought some cusco a arms to correct negative camber and now i've got positive camber.... (only in front) is this simillar to what the a arms can do? because i know you can adjust them...

·
Registered
43 Posts
camber kit

Cmon, i know there are more "dropped people" who need camber kits bad but wont look here
I will be ordering a set this coming week. I'm thinking of buying a set of wheels and tires, but looking at my tire wear now I need to correct this before going any further. I'm dropped with S-Techs.

BigL

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I will be ordering a set this coming week. I'm thinking of buying a set of wheels and tires, but looking at my tire wear now I need to correct this before going any further. I'm dropped with S-Techs.

BigL
BigL,

Sent you a PM with a request. Please get back to me :)

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I am interested in the rears...do you have a pic of these installed? I read the instructions, I just want to see what the final product installed will look like!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Help???

My IS is make a really loud noise in the front end only when I brake. It sounds like to metals banging together.The whole front end rattles and shakes. My right sway bar link is broken on the right but the noise is mainly coming from the left. What could it be?

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
My IS is make a really loud noise in the front end only when I brake. It sounds like to metals banging together.The whole front end rattles and shakes. My right sway bar link is broken on the right but the noise is mainly coming from the left. What could it be?
Check if your rotors are warped. Is this happening over a certain MPH or always?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Thanks, but what diameter rotary file is required to elongate the hole?
Ever get an awnser to this question...So what is needed to be done! Enlarge the bolt hole? I read the instructions, all that we must do is enlarge the control arm bolt hole? Right? I guess I am just a little slow or would some pictures of this install really help!

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Ever get an awnser to this question...So what is needed to be done! Enlarge the bolt hole? I read the instructions, all that we must do is enlarge the control arm bolt hole? Right? I guess I am just a little slow or would some pictures of this install really help!
email me and ill forward your email to the SPC head tech - he is a personal friend. Maybe he has pictures of this that they supply during their seminars or to alignment shops.

Eddie

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
email me and ill forward your email to the SPC head tech - he is a personal friend. Maybe he has pictures of this that they supply during their seminars or to alignment shops.

Eddie
Email sent...just want some pics before I purchase! Keep me posted!

41 - 60 of 501 Posts