Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin called me up @ work and said a coworker of his is getting divorced, and needs to sell his IS, and is letting it go for $9,000.

I haven’t seen this car, nor do I know the guy, but that sounds dirt cheap for an IS. I asked my cousin a few questions, and he said the car has 45,000 miles with mo modifications.

Any interests, let me know.

I forgot to mention he lives in Denver, Colorado...

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
danielj said:
Cool, u sure about that? Maybe it's a civic with altezzzzaz on it 8)
Could be, but if there is anybody serious about picking up this car, I will go down and look at the car, take some pics & video, and do a walk around.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I am interested as well, take some pics please.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
We will take it.

CASH IN HAND!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Also, find out what type of title it has too, thanks!!

·
8,880 Posts
You, or your cousin, must be confused
You have a margin of error of 10K on the price. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, maybe the guy getting divorced gets 9K, and the other 9K goes to his ex. :lol:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vlad_a said:
You, or your cousin, must be confused
You have a margin of error of 10K on the price. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, maybe the guy getting divorced gets 9K, and the other 9K goes to his ex. :lol:
That could be, but I was shocked when he told me the price, and asked if he was serious, so hopefully this is legit, I am still waiting to hear back from my cousin...

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
wow

$9000 down payment maybe..that must be once hell of a divorce if he has to sell his IS for 9 grand.
Women are great, but when I get married, im selling the IS and getting a geo or kia..that way i'll be in the clear if I get a divorce!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For those that are interested, I am still waiting for a reply from my cousin. Apparently it is not his coworker who is selling it, but his coworker's neighbor :-?

So once I hear something, I will post the info.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I want it.. :(

Damn, 9k thats a sweet deal if its fo real.

My bro Won a Ford Ranger trimor and we been trying to sell it... if we could I'd Buy that car anyday. If anyone have any good deals on Is300s let me know. Or if anyone is interested in buying the truck let me know so we can work something out.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
xjayx300 v2.5 said:
For those that are interested, I am still waiting for a reply from my cousin. Apparently it is not his coworker who is selling it, but his coworker's neighbor :-?

So once I hear something, I will post the info.
No update. I proally will not hear anything till tomorrow, since it is my cousin's coworker that has the info.

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah

Ive heard this one before, "my best friends, sisters, cousins, boyfriend, heard from the kid, who knows the guy that saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night, I guess its pretty serious!", Simone from Ferris Bullers day off...

Like all the others said before, $9000 is a flat out steal if that is legit..Im guessing $9000 buys out his lease... :lol:

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah

Ive heard this one before, "my best friends, sisters, cousins, boyfriend, heard from the kid, who knows the guy that saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night, I guess its pretty serious!", Simone from Ferris Bullers day off...

Like all the others said before, $9000 is a flat out steal if that is legit..Im guessing $9000 buys out his lease... :lol:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
this is too good to be true

1 - 20 of 28 Posts