Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My is is boned stock right now and my boys teg is supercharged. The teg ran 12.8 with slicks 1/4 awhile back. But as of now his car he's running high 14's and 15's 1/4, but I thought to myself I could take him on just stock is. He's running a Jackson Racing Supercharger but you guys I think i could take him on or what?

heres a pic of his ride
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pag..._brand_query=model=Integra&tree=Acura Integra

I know it might be a dumb a question but dont flame me for it.
Thanks Ringo

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AustinAltezza said:
how does his car run 12's and now 14-15's? i dont get it?
Now his tranny is fock, his supercharger has been acting funny lately, the supercharger cause his a/c to not work any more :lol: @ this time of season the hot humid weather cause him to get into the high 14's and low 15's and he has @ least over 130k miles on his car.

·
Registered
612 Posts
So his tranny is fucked, his s/c is acting funny and he has over 130k miles on the car and now you want to know if you can take him :crazy: :crazy:

It's like asking if you can outrun Carl Lewis when he's 100 years old, has a bad case of hemroids and forgot to take his artheritis medication :lol: :lol:

You've got to be kidding!! Why don't you just look for something that's in your own ballpark instead of picking on a dying car that would've under normal circumstances smoked you!

Sorry man, but I don't see what bragging rights you hope to get out of winning this race!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
onyx_is said:
So his tranny is fucked, his s/c is acting funny and he has over 130k miles on the car and now you want to know if you can take him :crazy: :crazy:

It's like asking if you can outrun Carl Lewis when he's 100 years old, has a bad case of hemroids and forgot to take his artheritis medication :lol: :lol:

You've got to be kidding!! Why don't you just look for something that's in your own ballpark instead of picking on a dying car that would've under normal circumstances smoked you!

Sorry man, but I don't see what bragging rights you hope to get out of winning this race!
But he talks soooo much shlt and he said I'll still whoop ya even though he has shlt on car that's messed up. Basically he brags alot on his car and I wanna shut his ass up for once.

-Ringo

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hey AsianSensation...

I appreciate the fact that you want to shut his ass up, and I would want to as well, but you gotta think about it this way...

His car is in bad shape, so even if you do whip him, he can still (and has the right to) say that it was a cheap win

And if you lose, then you're really screwed b/c he'll never let it go... he beat you with one arm and one leg tied behind his back!

So the way I see it is that you have very little to gain if you win, but you have ALOT to lose if you get beat. Just let it go and keep you eyes open for competition that is within your range. Be safe.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
onyx_is said:
Hey AsianSensation...

I appreciate the fact that you want to shut his ass up, and I would want to as well, but you gotta think about it this way...

His car is in bad shape, so even if you do whip him, he can still (and has the right to) say that it was a cheap win

And if you lose, then you're really screwed b/c he'll never let it go... he beat you with one arm and one leg tied behind his back!

So the way I see it is that you have very little to gain if you win, but you have ALOT to lose if you get beat. Just let it go and keep you eyes open for competition that is within your range. Be safe.
Good words of wisdom thanks bro

-Ringo

·
Registered
103 Posts
What other mods does he have besides the JR S/C?? I have never heard of a GSR w/just the JR S/C running high 12s. I've seen plenty of dynos of the JR S/C only putting just above 200 hp to the wheels which sure as hell isnt going to get him into the 12s. Does he spray at all? I've run '99 Si w/ the JR Supercharger and he couldnt pull on me at all. We ran 4 times and were pretty much dead even everytime, this was when i only had the chip and no other mods. His car was dynoed at just above 190whp(JR Supercharger, AEM intake,Mugen headers, Apexi exhaust, and cam gears)

heres the dyno from JRS website...S/C'd GSR at 6psi= 208whp

APR Stage III GTI 1.8Ts with 270whp have trouble hitting high 12s, so how is he doing with a shitty Supercharger and a little over 200whp?? I dont get it...

·
Registered
836 Posts
LexIS307 said:
just try him then post up on it, the only way to find out is too race.
Agreed

Just go race him and see what happens. That's half the fun of racing, not knowing if your going to win. Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't :chill:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts