Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like i mentioned at the meet his past weekend.

I'm having a BBQ at my house. You're all welcome to stop by

When: 9/3
Where: Grimm's House

Send me a PM or Call me for details ;)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hey grimm, i'd come because i had a blast last time, but im heading up to Wisconsin this weekend, if you did it the next, i would be there for sure! It would probably give more people time to get ready, and more people would come. Just my opinion. If you do it, HAVE FUN and be safe ;) (not like those bikers and the celica)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well this BBQ is just a lot of my friends coming... it's open invitation to all though ;)

The official BBQ/Meet is on the 17th :D

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
What are you coming up to WI for? There's a huge import meet in Madison at Elver Park I believe. I'll probably be there. You should stop by and support the IS300 crowd which is probably just going to be me. the BBQ sounds fun, I'll see if I can make it.

I_Dont_Care said:
Hey grimm, i'd come because i had a blast last time, but im heading up to Wisconsin this weekend, if you did it the next, i would be there for sure! It would probably give more people time to get ready, and more people would come. Just my opinion. If you do it, HAVE FUN and be safe ;) (not like those bikers and the celica)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is more of a party/BBQ... in case anyone is wonder.. we'll be partying all night...

PM's sent to everyone who responded....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts