Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aright, I think it's about time to start a meet and make it actually happen. I was at the last Hooters Pasadena meet and it turned out to be pretty big. There were about 35 IS's, and it was fun setting off the alarms in the parking lot. :lol:

So, let's start a roll call for Saturday Sept. 20th at 11:00. That's enough time to save the date.

NEW TIME
11:00-12:30 ....checking out rides
12:30-1:30.....eat at hOOters
1:30-2:00 ......check out rides again
2:15-whenever.....group photos at rose bowl...and should be a fun drive with all of us cruising there!

The address to Hooters:

96 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91105
626-395-7700
^
Get your directions here>>> [url]www.mapquest.com [/url]

1. Superman IS 300

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1. Superman IS 300
2. IS3Zer0s
3. aLLeNx44
4. AustinAltezza
5. RdRoket

The date is staying the same, we are going to make this a HUGE meet! We are going to get kicked out of the parking lot AGAIN!

Let's keep the ROLL CALL going.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm in for sure. Good call on the later date. Hope this makes for a good turn out.

1. Superman IS 300
2. IS3Zer0s
3. aLLeNx44
4. AustinAltezza
5. RdRoket
6. IS300 JINU
7. graph

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
RdRoket said:
how many cars can the lot hold?
Its a 5 level structure.... So I would say about 500 cars or more... :chill:

Guys the key is NOT to get kicked out.... Last time we all got kicked out because some of use had to act like kids....Oh wait some weren't acting... Reving engines, Bumping systems, taking up more then one spot, illegal parking in a NO parking, etc....And then people who use the lot normally complained.... Which is why we got kicked out...!!!
We own a LEXUS...... If there are 40 cars again on the roof top, you meet for like 20 minutes, go to Hooters and enoy the wings :chill: .. Head back up to the cars chat for a few minutes then and roll to the Rose Bowl were there is a HUGE parking lot, where no one will be bothered or can complain.
Angeles Crest Hwy cruise is a possibility too... Hopefully no one crashes.. :wink:

It's all about being responsible and knowing your limits... If you are doing something dangerous with your car on a public road, you are endangering your life and the lives of the people around you... :shame:
Just be Smart people, use your heads!!!

Joe Z 8)

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
looks like i am also in unless i am on the road that weekend... changes here at the office mean i will be on the road at least 1x a month to the east coast on a regular basis from now on,.....

but if i am home i am down

& if ya crash... just make sure NOT to involve any one else :eek: esp another .net member.... :D

edg

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, couldn't have been said better than Josie.... :lol:

The roof is big, so don't worry about space, just don't park in 2 spots, and dont park against the wall, where you shouldn't be parking.

Joe, Ltunedgirl, are you guys in?

Keep the roll call going! :chill:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1. Superman IS 300 (another IS, not on NET)
2. IS3Zer0s
3. aLLeNx44
4. AustinAltezza
5. RdRoket
6. IS300 JINU
7. graph

Edgy, JoeZ, ltunedgirl....are you guys gonna make it?

Keep the roll call coming.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts