Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FRENCH AUTHOR: 9-11, THE BIG LIE

By RITA DELFINER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIERRY MEYSSAN:
Tries to sell a "Big Lie."

December 2, 2002 -- The author whose inflammatory book topped France's best-seller list with his claim that no plane crashed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11 plans to visit the United States next month to hawk the English translation.
Thierry Meyssan's "9-11, The Big Lie" has been available here for the past few weeks, and he may find it incroyable, but the big truth is that so far it's no hit.

Rick Shalayda, of Baker & Taylor Books, the wholesale distributor of the book in the United States, said, "We've had demand for it, but it's nominal."

This spring, the French media laughed at Meyssan's theory that a faction in the U.S. military deliberately sent a missile into the Pentagon - and plotted all the terrible attacks that day - because it was eager for an excuse to wage war against Afghanistan and Iraq.

Despite the criticism, the French sales of the book, titled "L'Effroyable Imposture" (The Horrifying Fraud), were sky-high for months.

A spokeswoman for USA Books, a subsidiary of the book's French publisher, said that Meyssan is planning to visit this country in January to promote the English version.

"We feel the sales are promising," she said. "In the last two weeks, we've sold 5,000 copies" without any promotion.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Did anyone get the measurements for the couffin yet?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
He'll be stoned the minute he steps off the plane.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I heard BigDaddyRich and Sentinel already got tickets to his book sighning in Iraq.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
DJPoop said:
I heard BigDaddyRich and Sentinel already got tickets to his book sighning in Iraq.
:D :lol: :eek: :lol: :D

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
the hollocaust was fake too, fyi.

Elis and 2pac ar also working on some dope collaberation w/ puff daddy. news at 11.

I shot JMJ

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Sigh.... stupid Frenchy... I guess we need to counter their stoopid book by publishing a book titled, "How to become a Master of Surrender A La French"

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Jean-Francois.....oh, Jean-Francois....where are you?

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Hmmmm I dunno.... from what i heard thru the grapevine at several clients offices. Depsite the number of muslims and jews working in the area, the majority of Muslims and Jews stayed out of downtown manhattan that morning. Go figure.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
Hmmmm I dunno.... from what i heard thru the grapevine at several clients offices. Depsite the number of muslims and jews working in the area, the majority of Muslims and Jews stayed out of downtown manhattan that morning. Go figure.
Were you abused as a child?

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
DJPoop said:
BigDaddyRich said:
You are quite the idiot today arent you... This idea has been floating around offices in Manhattan for months.. everyone wondering why was that a coincidence?

I can smell the bandwagon patriots a mile away :roll:
So please shut up you johnny come lately.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
You are quite the idiot today arent you... This idea has been floating around offices in Manhattan for months.. everyone wondering why was that a coincidence?

Yes..because the Jews and Muslims were asleep at 9 am..they committed the act...and yet...it would HURT the muslim community if it happened...

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
DJPoop said:
BigDaddyRich said:

Yeah I heard about this. Supposedly they called up the crew that worked in the "1969 Men walking on the moon" fiasco. :roll:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Right, and did we also fabricate Hitler kicking France's ass until we came in and saved their worthless, no showering, prone to surrendering asses?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
25 Participants
ITP
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing