Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Extremespeedtrackevents.com will be at Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile - November 20-21st for a track day,special track day price of only $85.00 (DISCOUNT CODE IS htm4) for a whole day of fun.Register at Extreme Speed Track Events
Free on track instruction for beginner
Must register before Oct 31st

·
Fokai 1008
2,472 Posts
Extremespeedtrackevents.com will be at Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile - November 20-21st for a track day,special track day price of only $85.00 (DISCOUNT CODE IS htm4) for a whole day of fun.Register at Extreme Speed Track Events
Free on track instruction for beginner
Must register before Oct 31st
never heard of your guys..how is HTM so cheap? whats your drivers cap?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris Willard owns it,he was the co-founder of REDLINE TIME ATTACKS and now new owner of Extremespeedtrackevents.com he's been doing track events for over a decade in SoCal and throwout the US

·
Fokai 1008
2,472 Posts
Chris Willard owns it,he was the co-founder of REDLINE TIME ATTACKS and now new owner of Extremespeedtrackevents.com he's been doing track events for over a decade in SoCal and throwout the US
so whats the drivers cap?

·
Registered
192 Posts
VCMC in vancouver does 4 per year i think... but they cost 200$......

edit: that track looks like WAY more fun :D
yeah i usually hit 6-7 days a year at mission. i wanna do bmw club this year as i hear it is just an open track from 9am-4pm =D

not trying to hijack the thread!

·
Banned
1,413 Posts
yeah i usually hit 6-7 days a year at mission. i wanna do bmw club this year as i hear it is just an open track from 9am-4pm =D

not trying to hijack the thread!
That'd be awsoe haha
Shitty part is they are all on Mondays and those are my busiest days

·
Registered
183 Posts
Any more events in the near future?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts