Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend needs your HELP!! 808TINT s**ks. Well my friend got his windows tinted at 808TINT on End of December. Its now January and his Tints are now peeling and has bubbles on all windows. He paid $235 to remove and install new ones. He went back to have them redo because of all the bubbles and peeling and they said, "because your car was dirty".. He was like wtf. So they make all this excuses that those were dust and your car was on the shop and like... whatever, so He left. He said, He have to detail his car first so that there is no rubish, I will charge your extra because I have to take your door panels off.... $20/door, and charge him another $35 bucks to take out your back seat.. He was like OMG. Coudnlt he told him those things before doing the half ass job so that He couldve gone somewhere else?...... What actions does he need to do?, can he sue and get his money back?... Help anyone?... last time he tinted was cheaper $175 and did better job, He wanted to retint because he wanted it darker but still legal.

note: looks like the job was done by a pregnant lady and tinted it during night time.. that's how bad it was.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Try Midnight tinting or Al's Tinting...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
small claims court is the only option really for such a small amount of money. did he pay for it with a credit card? if so he can just dispute the charge! they always seem to win those things. then he has a big corp like chase breathing down their necks and not him. all you do is call, dispute, take pics, fill out a packet and you get you money back!!! do they say there is a lifetime warranty on on it? if so that further helps your claim. also make sure that you will get on every forum and tell everyone you know that they blow. good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts