1,142 Posts
For sell?

2002 Black/ Black Onyx

Attachments

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Spotted in Hawaii last week:

BSM with Greddy front lip, clear sidemarkers and drop. Friday night. Looked like you were heading to Prom in that all-white tux. Saw you Ala Moana.

Black slammed on polished 5-spoked IForged rims. Parked on some street I don't know what :lol:

GGP in front of the Navy Exhange. Had some sort of bodykit, looked like one from eBay. Had Kyowa rims and a Z-Edition grill.

Saw a couple other modded ones. I'll post when I can remember. Sorry I couldn't meet up with you Eric. Had to spend time with my family :(

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Any of you oahu guys see my former is300 rolling around up there? Its the gold one with the gigantic intercooler and wald kit. Just wondering how the car was doing.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Haha I don't wanna how he did. Lol. It takes a while to learn how to drag race that car.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Just got mine, 2003 BO. Im located in Waipahu but I drive my 240sx most of the time. goldaltezza808 I seen your car. I also see a red one with a Cwest kit driving around.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
goldznnz said:
WAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZup homeboys!!!!

i live in aiea at the moment, we need to hook ups or sumthins and cruz or check so ho's out :eek: jk but for reals!

got a 5spd 2003 ibp, wish it had those memory seats though,

got some "works" going on with my baby. getting it done through sonic motorsports. Hopefully this turns out good.

@work now, laterz on tonight i PM some of you fools

-peace
LoL, you sort of talk like ali g. It's all good though

·
Registered
209 Posts
hey sup peepz. im from hawaii too, but no IS. lol. i was wondering though, if any of you have your IS300 for sale or u know anyone with one for sale. this is wat i wanted.

white or black IS300
NEEDS TO BE STANDARD!
can be stock or slightly modified.
miles dont really matter

well if u know anyone or have one for sale, please LMK or pm me wiht information. thanx guys!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Wow theres a lot of hawaii guys on here now. Where were you guys back when i registered for this forum? Anyways if any of you have any questions on how to turbo the is300, do a supra 6spd swap, twin walbro install, or anything to do with making the is300 go FASTER, shoot me a PM. I've done those to my former IS so im here to help out. Shoots

Henson

Roel said:
Just got mine, 2003 BO. Im located in Waipahu but I drive my 240sx most of the time. goldaltezza808 I seen your car. I also see a red one with a Cwest kit driving around.
Is it still looking alright??

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Maui Represent. Hahahahaha

·
Registered
931 Posts
goldaltezza808 said:
Is it still looking alright??
Yeah it's still looking good. Do you guys know anyone on Oahu who wants to sell their L-Sportline front bumper or Amuse, Greddy, Wald, VIS racing front lip?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Sorry man i dont know anyone. I had a whole bunch of jdm stuff that i WAS selling. Too bad its already sold

141 - 160 of 603 Posts