Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 603 Posts

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
Yeap defiantly you then, noticed the Kit first thing the flares especially, I was a bit surprised I thought all the 808 guys where on Oahu I was surprised to see so many IS300 but when I saw yours I knew you were on .net even though I only got a 3 to 4 second glimpse of your car as I passed going west. It kind of sucked though I only had 2 ½ days of sun for my vacation. :-?

goldaltezza808 said:
haha if it was gold and with a wald kit with flares and an intercooler in the front. it was me :D

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Carbon, yea it sucked when it rained. Especially shitty that it rained when u were here for the sun. Well next time I'm sure it will be way better. What hotel did u stay at?

Hey steve come down cruise man. Also my friend keeks said he met you at the shop from carl.

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
I stayed at the Royal Kahana, got there thursday night. got some killer shots of the other two islands from the tenth floor on sunday when the rain had stopped finally.

well guess the cool thing is atleast i was able to see the top peaks with no cloud cover, which someone had said they had lived there over 5 years and not seen that before.

Next time i'm there i will make sure and PM you a head of time so i can meet all the IS300 peeps over there.

goldaltezza808 said:
Carbon, yea it sucked when it rained. Especially shitty that it rained when u were here for the sun. Well next time I'm sure it will be way better. What hotel did u stay at?

Hey steve come down cruise man. Also my friend keeks said he met you at the shop from carl.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
yea it was a nice the day after the rain stopped. Next time stay at the Kaanapali Ali'i. Thats where i work. The condos at my work place are very nice. Anyways, hit me a PM next time u come down. Oh yea there are only 2 fixed up is300 on Maui :lol: mine and a black one with a c wet body kit.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
yea it was a nice the day after the rain stopped. Next time stay at the Kaanapali Ali'i. Thats where i work. The condos at my work place are very nice. Anyways, hit me a PM next time u come down. Oh yea there are only 2 fixed up is300 on Maui :lol: mine and a black one with a c wet body kit.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Howzit! See my sig.

61 - 80 of 603 Posts