Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 603 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
808 people, where are you?

just thought i'd make this topic to find all you is300 luva luvas. I know theres some out there cuz i've seen some pretty nice rides here and there

speak up N i holla backs

goldznnz

·
Registered
130 Posts
waipahu right here...

C-IS said:
Right here man, I live in Hawaii Kai.
hey dude...i just seen you this past weekend and you got pulled over by a cop at waikiki...what did that cop tag you for?
btw...your ride is hella sick :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
SimpS said:
waipahu right here...

C-IS said:
Right here man, I live in Hawaii Kai.
hey dude...i just seen you this past weekend and you got pulled over by a cop at waikiki...what did that cop tag you for?
btw...your ride is hella sick :)
Yup, thats me. He pulled me to check my recon, my tint and everything. He let me go without a ticket because my recon is good and my tint is good, he warned me that my front plate is under 12" though. I work at Waikiki almost everyday, its sucks.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZup homeboys!!!!

i live in aiea at the moment, we need to hook ups or sumthins and cruz or check so ho's out :eek: jk but for reals!

got a 5spd 2003 ibp, wish it had those memory seats though,

got some "works" going on with my baby. getting it done through sonic motorsports. Hopefully this turns out good.

@work now, laterz on tonight i PM some of you fools

-peace

·
Registered
556 Posts
Wesside reppin'! :chill:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
webhed said:
sup G!

i think i know yo car, thats the nigga black one with in speed hawaii! That car is awesome :eek:

Man, those ssr courages rock the house, I've been thinking about those or HRE's 446's dunno though

all i can say is PFS II, in the works

-peace

·
Registered
556 Posts
goldznnz said:
webhed said:
sup G!

i think i know yo car, thats the nigga black one with in speed hawaii! That car is awesome :eek:

Man, those ssr courages rock the house, I've been thinking about those or HRE's 446's dunno though

all i can say is PFS II, in the works

-peace
Thanks, dude! Let us know how your PFS comes out. Wooo hoooo, another boosted IS on the island :crazy: .

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sup bro!

sheit i used to live out in hawaii kai with my auntie, but the drive to work was killa, so had to move closer to work n stuff.

just reading some smack in the go fast forums, funny azz sheit!

any of you guys have any comments on BF Defi gauges? think'n bouts ordering some, dunno though

btw: everyday i come to work I log on Is300.net for my whole shift :lol: always online here. If you niggles like hit me with up with pm's n shiet, i holla back

-peace

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
i'm originally from nu'uanu but i went move mainland long time already...

if you guys like...go hypersports and talk to travis...he has one white IS300 too...tell um da "hyper" guy from is300.net with the black supra in san jose wen tell you fo go see him... :D

1 - 20 of 603 Posts