Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking meet around 11ish for lunch, whoever doesn't want to eat come around 1 and lets go cruising!

1. irv_usc

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
2. AltEzZA_S4

btw, IRv, u back already?

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roll Call so far:

1. irv_usc
2. AltEzZa_S4
3. WiLz

Yes, just got back today...

btw about the cruise I was thinking of taking a leisurely cruise up Angeles Crest Hwy, since it is pretty close and there are some good views for photos up there...

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Superman IS 300 said:
why don't we combine this meet with the meet on 9/20? there is more time, and more people will show up.
like i said in the other thread, i don't really want to make a big meet anyway, just a get together to chill and eat/drive... don't really feel like getting hustled out of the parking structure this time. chances are i'll make it to both meets anyway.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
I might be down,.... gotta check with the family on the sched.... but i am interested...

i do believe smaller is better... not too small but just right...

yo steve when did u return i have not heqrd from you direct....?

edg

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Hey Ed. i got back like a week ago, but had been busying with my personal stuffs...i tried to look for u on MSN but mostly u aren't online, but anyways, i will keep u updated on the new products :wink:

edgy said:
I might be down,.... gotta check with the family on the sched.... but i am interested...

i do believe smaller is better... not too small but just right...

yo steve when did u return i have not heqrd from you direct....?

edg

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
irv_usc said:
Superman IS 300 said:
why don't we combine this meet with the meet on 9/20? there is more time, and more people will show up.
like i said in the other thread, i don't really want to make a big meet anyway, just a get together to chill and eat/drive... don't really feel like getting hustled out of the parking structure this time. chances are i'll make it to both meets anyway.
aright, I totally understand.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
If you guys want great pics with the babes, I suggest if you have time, go in hooters before the meet. Last time I did that and it was wall to wall hooters babes with no people. If I had my cam I would have had the best picture ever. me and 5 babes on both sides of me.
Watch out for the smell in there. Smells like feet when nobody is there.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
List:

1. irv_usc
2. AltEzZa_S4
3. WiLz
4. FSUSUCKS
5. bad to the bone
6. edgy?
7. dpatterson69?

Time: 12pm at Hooters Pasadena Location. (Will try to park together on the roof of the parking structure SOUTH of Colorado Blvd), but meet at HOOTERS.

Afternoon: Plan to cruise out by 2pm from the parking structure and drive out to Angeles Crest Hwy. There is a gas station on the highway before getting into the hills for anyone who wants to meet us there.

Address can be found on the Hooters website. Pics/map in the previous hooter's meet thread (november 2002). I will try to get a map up in this thread later today.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well guys, didn't get a chance to make a map this time... see you all at Hooters approx 12pm...

by the way, instead of doing the angeles crest cruise, i was thinking we could join up for the Mulholland run...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts