Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you order a set of 4, there is a $75 mail in rebate from now until early December. I just got a set of goodyear F1 GS D3's from tire rack shipped for $568 before the rebate. Great buy if you need tires.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Sweet...I was thinking of getting some GS-D3's anyway.

Quick question about ordering tires from Tire Rack...do they ship to your home, or can you choose to have them shipped at the shop that is installing the tires for you? Reason why I ask is because I think it would be virtually impossible to fit 4 tires inside the IS300.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
four20 said:
Sweet...I was thinking of getting some GS-D3's anyway.

Quick question about ordering tires from Tire Rack...do they ship to your home, or can you choose to have them shipped at the shop that is installing the tires for you? Reason why I ask is because I think it would be virtually impossible to fit 4 tires inside the IS300.
I know houstonlex managed to squeeze 4 in, but i'll probably get my wife to drive along and bring a couple in her car. You have to use the backseat and probably the spare tire well to get them all in there.

if your shop will accept the shipment, then tirerack can ship them directly there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.