Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whoa! 606HP this is a monster! has anybody seen this before. this is one of the fastest Is300 i have ever seen

heres the website
http://www.turbomagazine.com/features/0111tur_dreamteam/index.html[/url][/quote][/b]

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Thats only a couple of years old there buddy....lol

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
For all of the stuff he did...high...for about 450+ rwhp..you are only looking at around 12K+ dependin on how you want it....

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Yeah, he was arrested and his car was auctioned off I think.

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
from what I heard the car was a lease and the lease company took the car and sold it in atlanta for ~$25k. The car is now owned by some lawyer dude in savannah. I see it occasionally at the local lexus dealership. I wonder if the owner knows that much about it.....

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
IS_Dude said:
from what I heard the car was a lease and the lease company took the car and sold it in atlanta for ~$25k. The car is now owned by some lawyer dude in savannah. I see it occasionally at the local lexus dealership. I wonder if the owner knows that much about it.....

I don't know. I was at Toyomoto when Bruce's car was there (the second time) because the auction place used regular pump gas 89 (or something) and jack up the engine. It needed a complete overhaul at Toyo to work again. I guess Toyo redid everything so it could take pump gas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts