Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally found a set of rims i like and the bastards at 5zigen only make them in 20"....

anybody have pics or links to pics with 20's??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,650 Posts
Re: pics of 20 inchers...?

MSM MT IS300 said:
finally found a set of rims i like and the bastards at 5zigen only make them in 20"....

anybody have pics or links to pics with 20's??
20's wont fit in the front and need some custom work to fit in the rear
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,001 Posts
lemme guess...........hyper 5zr? I love em too but why dont you just go with the regular 5zr, its available in 19 and is only missing the rivets as opposed to the 20s.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUTRBALL12 said:
lemme guess...........hyper 5zr? I love em too but why dont you just go with the regular 5zr, its available in 19 and is only missing the rivets as opposed to the 20s.
i love the three piece design, and yes you are right about the rim choice!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,013 Posts
^ ^ ^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH MY GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
mr who said:
That RSX(DC5R) is badass. Any idea what kind of wheels those are?
They Are dronell classic
20" (8.5X9.5)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
I dunno understand what so "GAY" about it, sure, a great car like DC5, dont need 20", but that to me looks sweet as!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·



these are what i wanted, but i agree that 20"s are a bit much on any car... 18 months i've been looking for rims that are JUST right. the ssr gt3's are almost good--but the spoking is too thin. it makes the wheels look fragile. same with the advan V.

these has good strong spoking, with the subtle coolness of three peice riveting. wtf were they thinking when they only released it in 20 inches. so so stupid. hell, i don't think volk even makes a 20 inch wheel. stupid 5zigen.

edit: i guess i'll wait until the rip off companies start copying this design and selling it in 18's, or even 19's...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,231 Posts
mr who said:
5Zigen Hyper 5ZR
:eek:
Those are what I'm looking to get.

I want to see them on an IS300. I know that JDM-SXE10 has them, but I want to see them on the car, in person.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
two things: forged is good right?

and by the way, r1 calls that wheel the "tyrese" named after the star of 2fast 2furious :lol: :lol:

he performed at their after sema party...

donno if i can hang with wheels named after tyrese... but that DOES explain the chrome :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,577 Posts
MSM MT IS300 said:
two things: forged is good right?

and by the way, r1 calls that wheel the "tyrese" named after the star of 2fast 2furious :lol: :lol:

he performed at their after sema party...

donno if i can hang with wheels named after tyrese... but that DOES explain the chrome :wink:
No shit? :lol: Thats ridiculous. If you get them, just call them the T-1. And yeah forged is good. But Tyrese, thats not good
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top