Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must take delivery by April 9, any takers? This coupon is an additional 500 off of your best negotiated deal on a purchase or lease.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I need it!!!! I'll be sooooo grateful if you hook me up!!!! I'm picking up mine @ the beginning of April!!! I got the deal down to $1000 over invoice!! Now, with that coupon, I can get a new IS for $500 over invoice!!!
Please hook me up~!!!!!!!!
Thanx~~

My e-mail:
[email protected]

------------------
Soon to be owner of Fullly loaded SBM/Black IS300 w/LSD and graphite rims... Already put a deposit on the car... picking it up in the beginning of the April... Can't wait!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Originally posted by Rookie84:
I need it!!!! I'll be sooooo grateful if you hook me up!!!! I'm picking up mine @ the beginning of April!!! I got the deal down to $1000 over invoice!! Now, with that coupon, I can get a new IS for $500 over invoice!!!
Please hook me up~!!!!!!!!
Thanx~~

My e-mail:
[email protected]

Hey man, what dealer in VA did you get that deal. I'm in Newport News, but I don't mine driving for a good deal. Let me know please because in the next month I getting my IS300.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I got one too but it is pre-printed with my name.

Doug - are you sure it can be transferred to someone else?!

·
Registered
189 Posts
hey y'all

for the record...read the fine print, you CAN'T transfer the certificate, unless it is to someone in your immediate household. I got one in the mail (for my friend, since he took the place of my dad for the IS tour), but i don't think i can use it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts