Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While driving from Baltimore to NY on Friday last week, I ran into an L-tuned MSM IS300 with Maine State tag name "50 60 NA".

We were having fun weaving in and out of lanes and semi-racing, until we had to stop at toll booth, and we lost each other from there.

Anyway, PHAT RIDE!!! I'm not sure if you had FI, but it sure seemed like it, as you were going pretty fast, but I don't remember seeing an intercooler...

well, just wanted to say hi man.

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
here noob... have some neg rep... big mouth + undersized brain + my. IS = upcoming ban

Tony.. how is NYC ? Did your car ride ok after the wheel nuts got fixed?

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha. easy guys. kosan is a friend of mine. he think he's a rapper so he tries to rhyme.

anyway, NYC is nice, altough i do'nt get to go there that much. Right now, i'm in CT in a long term project.

NYC and Jersey road sucks though. Not a good area to have a lowered car..well any car really. I've been scraping like crazy.

The car's bee nrunning ok, but i found out my rear sway bar brackets came off, so I need to fix that, and I also need to balance my wheels as it's shaking a lot. Plus, i need to get oil change. i need 2 bodies!

other than that, everything's cool.

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
yeah// NE roads in general suck.. driving through NYC is a nightmare for my stock IS.. I dont know how the slammed guys do it.

kosan.. sorry about the neg rep.. we have just had tooo many trolls on the board lately, and its best to nip them early.

welcome to the board, enjoy your stay, and let it be knowns you are fooling around , else its :flamethro time!

·
Registered
5 Posts
haha. yah, i always joke with tony. i apologize for not warning others. i feel bad for him driving all over NY with his IS. Tony, your company lets you rent cars so use it to your advantage!

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
monkeypee said:
haha. easy guys. kosan is a friend of mine. he think he's a rapper so he tries to rhyme.

anyway, NYC is nice, altough i do'nt get to go there that much. Right now, i'm in CT in a long term project.

NYC and Jersey road sucks though. Not a good area to have a lowered car..well any car really. I've been scraping like crazy.

The car's bee nrunning ok, but i found out my rear sway bar brackets came off, so I need to fix that, and I also need to balance my wheels as it's shaking a lot. Plus, i need to get oil change. i need 2 bodies!

other than that, everything's cool.
I was kind and didn't -rep him.

Please, for his sake, let us know next time.

Thank you, that is all.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
ElusiveIS said:
ya, whats up with that? mike you have been slacking off... :wtf: hehe.

been on the phone all day looking for a tranny, a clutch, and some other goodies

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my bad. I meant to say MSM, not SBM. But anyway, it don't seem like he comes in here much, if at all.

ya kosan, I think at this rate, I will BARELY have to drive my car if at all. I do'nt know if that's a good thing or not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts